Canvas for all
- GKGeorge K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLiking this coat
Ordered a medium but was too small, 5'7-170#. Exchanged for a large and DD paid shipping both ways. Large fits great with room to layer. Sherpa lining is winter warm. Inside pockets hold my phone and wallet. Canvas is 'broken in' comfortable and should be durable for a long time. All in all a great coat and great customer service.Was this helpful?
- AVAl V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoEndeavor
This is an awesome jacket. It fits great, it is tough, and definitely warm. It is my first Dri Duck jacket, but won't be my last!Was this helpful?
- KKrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoEndeavor
I have had this jacket a couple of weeks now and I like it. It is very comfortable, breaks the wind & chill very well. A good fit, at 6'2" 220# the XL fits fine with room to add layers underneath if needed. The snaps on the cuff could be improved, other than that it is a great jacket.Was this helpful?
- DDanielVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoUtilitarian jacket!
Have bought 2 of these jackets, one for work, and one that stays nice. They both have served their purpose very very well. I would recommend this jacket to anyone. I am 6'4" and 375 lbs. The 4xl size fits like a glove. Very impressive, especially with the price point.Was this helpful?
- SSulliVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoEndeavor
Great jacket, quality construction. I am 5'11" 175lbs a large is a perfect fit. Already looking at other DriDuck products. Love the deep front pockets, but they don't keep the cold out when it's windy. That's the only drawback I have found. An inner layer of fleece in the pockets would be nice. Other than that well pleased.Was this helpful?