PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE HASSLE-FREE RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY LOCATED AT HASSLE-FREE RETURNS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.
Last updated: Nov. 6, 2023
- Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Web site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in the Web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Web site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Web site. All purchases from the Web site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Web site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on the Web site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Web site. For example, products included on the Web site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of the Web Site: The Web site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by DRI DUCK Traders Inc. and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on the Web site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of DRI DUCK Traders Inc.
- Linking to the Web Site: Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on the Web site without DRI DUCK Traders Inc.'s prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Web site or any material displayed on the Web site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without DRI DUCK Traders Inc.'s prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Web site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links: From time to time, the Web site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by DRI DUCK Traders Inc.. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Web site. DRI DUCK Traders Inc. is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. DRI DUCK Traders Inc. does not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from the Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Disclaimers: Your use of the web site is at your risk. The materials and services provided in connection with the web site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. DRI DUCK Traders Inc. nor any of their affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or through the web site. The materials and services on or through the web site may be out of date, and DRI DUCK Traders Inc. nor any of their affiliates make any commitment or assumes any duty to update such materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. All products and services purchased on or through the web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufactures, distributors and suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, DRI DUCK Traders Inc. hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through the web site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, DRI DUCK Traders Inc. hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. We make no warranties to those defined as "consumers" in the magnuson-moss warranty-federal trade commission improvements act. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Limitations of Liability: DRI DUCK Traders Inc. Does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the web site or your downloading of any materials, from the web site. In no event will DRI DUCK Traders Inc., their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of the web site be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the web site, any web sites linked to the web site, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. In the event of any problem with the web site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the web site. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through the web site, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer's or supplier's warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on the web site.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: DRI DUCK Traders Inc. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Web site.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Web site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Web site at any time without notice.
Some discounts will be applied in the cart, while other discounts are already provided. All sale items are non-refundable. On BOGO purchases no refunds or exchanges are permitted. Cannot be combined with another offer or applied to previous purchases. Standard shipping rates apply. D2C only.
MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
The DRI DUCK mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by DRI DUCK (“DRI DUCK”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to DRI DUCK’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of DRI DUCK through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with DRI DUCK. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18447271428 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other DRI DUCK mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18447271428 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
For all other inquiries, please call Customer Service at 913-648-8222 during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Standard Time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.