PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE HASSLE-FREE RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY LOCATED AT Hassle-Free Returns & Shipping. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Web site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in the Web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Web site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Web site. All purchases from the Web site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Web site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on the Web site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Web site. For example, products included on the Web site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of the Web Site: The Web site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by DRI DUCK Traders Inc. and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on the Web site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of DRI DUCK Traders Inc.
- Linking to the Web Site: Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on the Web site without DRI DUCK Traders Inc.'s prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Web site or any material displayed on the Web site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without DRI DUCK Traders Inc.'s prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Web site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links: From time to time, the Web site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by DRI DUCK Traders Inc.. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Web site. DRI DUCK Traders Inc. is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. DRI DUCK Traders Inc. does not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from the Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Disclaimers: Your use of the web site is at your risk. The materials and services provided in connection with the web site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. DRI DUCK Traders Inc. nor any of their affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or through the web site. The materials and services on or through the web site may be out of date, and DRI DUCK Traders Inc. nor any of their affiliates make any commitment or assumes any duty to update such materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. All products and services purchased on or through the web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufactures, distributors and suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, DRI DUCK Traders Inc. hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through the web site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, DRI DUCK Traders Inc. hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. We make no warranties to those defined as "consumers" in the magnuson-moss warranty-federal trade commission improvements act. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Limitations of Liability: DRI DUCK Traders Inc. Does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the web site or your downloading of any materials, from the web site. In no event will DRI DUCK Traders Inc., their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of the web site be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the web site, any web sites linked to the web site, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. In the event of any problem with the web site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the web site. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through the web site, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer's or supplier's warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on the web site.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: DRI DUCK Traders Inc. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Web site.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Web site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Web site at any time without notice.
- Place an order from our catalog or website
- Return or exchange an item
- Inquire about our services
- Request a catalog
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DRI DUCK will always work to provide the best shopping experience that we can. The information that you provide is used for the following reasons:
- Process and track your order
- Contact you in regards to the status of your order
- Send specials and promotional offers
- Provide quality customer service
- Up date you with information in our Newsletter
For all other inquiries, please call Customer Service at 913-648-8222 during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Standard Time.