Warm, good-looking and rugged, the Trek Vest is an ideal layer. Insulated throughout and equipped with a snow top sherpa lined collar and back yoke, it protects from the wind and chill.
Size and Fit Guide
Men's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Sleeve: Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, across the shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
Fabric & Technology
- 10 oz., 100% cotton Canyon Cloth™ canvas
- 12 oz. snowtop poly sherpa-lined collar and back yoke
- Quilted nylon-lined body with 3 oz. polyfill insulation
- Exterior Double Chest Pocket Hand Pockets w/ Snaps
- Exterior Welt Hand Pockets W/ Snap Closure
- Interior Cell Phone Pocket w/ Hook and loop closure- WL, L: 8.5, W: 5
- Triple needle stitching to reinforce high-stress seams
- Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy-grab zipper pull
- Inside cell phone pocket