Canvas for all
- MMMark M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoHorizon
Very Impressed with this coat. The Horizon is heavy duty, warm, and looks good to boot. I purchased a Large... I am 6'1" and 200 lbs. Fits perfectly with just enough room to layer if needed. Shipping was fast! Dri Duck is now my go-to source for outdoor dry goods.Was this helpful?
- JHJ. H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat coat
Very nice coat, great styling. I love the two tone colors. Nice insulation not to much not to little: I live longer coats and this length was perfect. Great delivery too I ordered on a Friday got it on the following Monday which is pretty great considering covid. Thanks dri duck!Was this helpful?
- PPVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Chore Coat
Nicely made, warm. Really like the inside pockets. I’m a Dri Duck fan for life.Was this helpful?
- DDanielVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoRuns a size too big!
I ordered a $75 mystery box. So no returns. This one runs at least a size too big. I normally wear a 2XL and can occasionally fit XL jackets. Not very often though. That being said it’s very big around my stomach. I am 6’2” and about 240 lbs for reference. It does seem to be very well built though. I think an XLT or XL would be a spot on fit for me.Was this helpful?
- DDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice but odd pockets
The look and feel is really nice. The inside pockets need some work. They are too low. The cell pocket is too small. The other small zipper pocket is weird. It connects to the liner and isn’t really a pocket. It may work well if you need to hide some large documents or maybe a map. Otherwise it’s a nice weight and seems to block the wind well. With a warm under layer this should be fairly good in the single digits. It’s a lot cheaper than a carhartt time will tell how it holds up.Was this helpful?