Women's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
The women's Mortar is soft, durable, and beautifully styled—no flimsy materials, poorly sewn buttons, or paper-thin fabric here. This exceptional shirt is built from our 100% cotton Ridge Cloth and peached for an ultra-soft soapstone finish. The Mortar is fully equipped with UPF 50+ sun protection and features triple-needle stitching at the shoulders and armholes. Innovatively designed with princess seams and side vents for an exceptionally comfortable fit, this versatile shirt easily converts from long to short-sleeved with functional and stylish button-and-tab closures. Guaranteed to please, Mortar is hardworking, easy-wearing, and far superior to your garden-variety button-up shirt.
- 6 oz., 100% cotton Ridge Cloth, 2-ply sueded, soapstone finish
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Triple needle stitching on shoulders and armholes
- Silhouette with front and back princess
- Open bottom with side vents, styled to fall on the hips
- Left and right chest pockets
- Button tabs for quick adjustment from long to short
- Industrial strength, heat-resistant, extra durable mock horn buttons