Women's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
Our best-selling, classic canvas work jacket is ready to wear and ready to work, right out of the box—no lengthy break-in period required. Built from our very own Boulder Cloth™ canvas that's washed and peached for worn-in softness, the Cheyenne is surprisingly comfortable, from day one. The elbows are pleated and roomy, designed for maximum range of motion and easy movement. A heavy-duty zipper, substantial drawstrings, and sturdy rib-knit waistband and wristbands are strong enough to handles years of use without breaking, tearing, or stretching out. We could go on and on, but we figure you'll want to experience the Cheyenne for yourself.
Fabric & Technology
- 12 oz., 100% cotton Boulder Cloth™ canvas with diamond-quilted, brushed tricot-lined body and hood
- 3 oz. polyfill insulation
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband with 6 rows of spandex for superior memory retention
- Three-piece hood
- Cotton braided drawcords
- Exterior Hand Pockets
- Interior Cell Phone pocket w/ Hook and Loop Closure- WR, L: 8.5, W: 5
- Interior Large Dump Patch Pocket W/ Hook and Loop Closure- WL, L: 9, W: 7.5
- Articulated elbows
- Heavy-duty, YKK zipper with easy-grab zipper pull