Canvas for all
- BBuzVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoMaverick jacket
I like the Jacket but not the inside pockets. The left one is too low and the right one a bit too small.Was this helpful?
- DSDonald Simpson B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoMaverick Jacket
Great Jacket! I am a wilderness guide and outfitter and this jacket has lasted 2 summer seasons plus wearing it all winter nearly every day here in far northern Minnesota. I build resort houses in the autumn- spring months and my Maveric finally has a hole worn through it after wearing it nearly every single day this past winter. The right pocket finally gave out from all the screws, nails and tape measures stuck in it but I cannot believe how long this jacket has lasted. It is warm...again Northern Minnesota here, and is perfect for springtime and autumn canoe fishing trips into the wilderness areas. I am sticking with Dri Duck!Was this helpful?
- BBruceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMaverick
This is a great coat. Arrived ahead of time and fits great. I’m 5’9 weight 190 and large is perfect. Plan on buying more.Was this helpful?
- JjohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMaverick
Great fit, exactly what I was looking for in a spring jacket. My second jacket from Dri Duck, the other is a heavier winter jacket and it is awesome as well.Was this helpful?
- SSteveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoDRI-DUCK MAVERICK JACKET
My jacket arrived ahead of schedule. It seems to be constructed very well and of high quality materials. The jacket was purchased for working in the timber so only time will tell if it is as sturdy and durable as it appears.Was this helpful?