- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoGood option, but not the best
I have nothing bad to say about this hoodie. Better than Carhartt and Dickies isn't in the same league. Normal hoodie don't compare, but the premium hoodie market is filling up with options. This is a good option, but I'm not convinced that this is the best of those options or even the best value. I won't be returning mine, but having owned this and other options, the next time I buy a hoodie it will be by Ridgecut and I won't have to order it over the internet and wait days for it. I will be able to buy it in person from any Tractor Supply Company store and have it immediately.
Again, perfectly good product, just neither the best product nor the best product for the price.Was this helpful?
- MPMary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoCrossfire Sweatshirt Hoodie
Love the fit and warmth of the relatively light weight sweater. My only complaint is that hay sticks to the outer shell like any other sweatshirt material. For some reason I thought this one would be "the one".Was this helpful?
- MKMarilyn Kay S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agocrossfire
After trying carhart and dickies, I ran across Dri Duck and after reading the reviews, ordered a LT for my 6'4" son. The other brands were too big and too short, but the LT is a great fit. It's warm enough for a very cold winter this year, gives him room to move around and looks great. Definitely will be a return customer to try other products.Was this helpful?
- SHSamuel Homsher S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoVERY GOOD QUALITY
I JUST RECEIVED MY HOODIE TO DAY, IT VERY NICE AND WARM, GOOD QUALITY, AND FOR A LARGE IT IS VERY ROOMIE, FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG. I WAS GOING TO ORDER A CARHARTT, I WOULD OF PAID $35 MORE, I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE WITH DRI-DUCKWas this helpful?
- DEDenny E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoCrossfire
Love it. Comfortable, roomy and warm. I’ll be getting diff colorsWas this helpful?