Canvas for all
We offer four unique canvas fabrics, each diligently developed with hard work in mind. All deliver uncompromising quality, superior comfort, and rugged durability for every type of job, in every kind of condition. Shop our thoughtfully crafted canvas.
canyon cloth™ canvas
Versatile, lightweight comfort paired with heavy-duty durability
Rugged, weather-resistant performance canvas withstands the toughest conditions
DRY flex™ canvas
Storm Shield technology combined with 4-way stretch allows for full range motion
Boulder Cloth™ canvas
Superior durability and warmth plus worn-in comfort from day one
- DSDouglass S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased MHeight 6' 0"State CaliforniaRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoBest ever
Affordable and VERY functional. No comparisonQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DDDRI DUCK13 seconds ago
Thank you, Douglass!
- RSRichard S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XLSize Purchased XLHeight 5' 10"State IllinoisRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoKodiak Jacket
Great jacket. I would purchase it again!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DDDRI DUCK1 week ago
Thank you for the review, Richard!
- DFDaniel F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XLSize Purchased XLHeight 6' 2"State WashingtonRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEverything but the zipper
Everything about this jacket was amazing. I love the way it looks and it has everything promised in the product description. Super comfortable and warm. Everything was perfect until I wanted to zip up this jacket... the zipper is disappointing to say the least. Extremely hard to function. With as much work they put into making this jacket and as well made as it is, someone dropped the ball with this zipper. It's supposed to function with a zipper on both top and bottom so you can unzipp up the jacket as well as down. (Why I need this I don't know) The zippers always jams up and takes a minute to line them up just right to make work. I would love to give this jacket 5 stars but the zipper...QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DDDRI DUCK2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it and are so sorry the zipper is causing you trouble. We'll make a note to the merch team about this!
- SFSteve F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased LHeight 6' 1"State MinnesotaRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGREAT JACKET
Love the look and fit. Seems to be excellent quality.
Warmer than my carhartt extreme. Im 6'1" 180lbs, large was a perfect fit. Can layer underneath without binding.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DDDRI DUCK3 weeks ago
Thank you for writing us a review. We appreciate your thoughtful words and are glad you love the Kodiak.
- KSKevin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased LHeight 5' 9"State TexasRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat coat so far
Ordered a large. 5’9” 200lbs. Fits great. Only had 2 days of 35 degrees weather to test it but performed great. Shipping took a little longer than expected.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DDDRI DUCK4 weeks ago
Thank you for shooting us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.