Men's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Sleeve: Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, across the shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
Packed with performance features, the Rubicon jacket combines the classic style of our heritage Cheyenne jacket with modern technicality. The rugged GrizzlyTec™ canvas has both water-repellant and abrasion-resistant properties and features a DWR finish for reliable protection against the elements. It’s made with a 3M Thinsulate™ insulation and lined with quilted nylon to ensure comfort and warmth against whatever the weather has in store. With six rows of spandex in the waistband, rib-knit storm cuffs, a three-piece hood with a collar stand, and reflective trims, this jacket delivers true functional performance. The Rubicon jacket has everything you need (and nothing you don’t) to tackle whatever comes your way.
Fabric & Technology
- 100% polyester, 7oz. GrizzlyTec™ 2-way stretch performance canvas
- Diamond-quilted, nylon-lined body and sleeves for easy on and off
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for superior warmth without bulk
- GrizzlyTec™ performance features: abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, windproof, and heat-retaining
- Storm Shield™ Level 2 for steady rain
- Triple-needle stitching to reinforce high-stress areas Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy-grab pull Three-piece hood for contoured fit with interior adjustable cord locks
- 3M™ reflective trim at shoulders, hood, and forearms
- Articulated elbows to prevent sleeve ride-up
- Rib knit storm cuffs and waistband with 6 rows of spandex for memory retention
- Exterior reverse welt hand pockets with snap closure Interior cell phone pocket with hook and loop closure - 8.5"Hx5"W
- Interior patch pocket with hook and loop closure - 9"Hx7.5"W
- Decoration access at wearer’s left chest