- KOKalie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XLSize Purchased LHeight 5' 9"State KansasRated 5 stars22 hours agoGreat!
This is my husband’s second Cheyenne. He loves it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- LLoniVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agotough and comfortable
My husband bought me a name brand work coat similar to this one, but for women. I am 5'3 and weigh 100 lbs. The women's coat was tailored to look good. In the process, it also becomes tighter and uncomfortable. We returned it and I decided to try this coat in extra small. I love, love, love it. It fits great and I can move in it. That's pretty important for a work coat.Was this helpful?
- BBrainVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoWork jacket
My last Cheyenne lasted 15 years. Only thing left holding sleeves to wrist cuffs is the tripple stitch seemsWas this helpful?
- RRRachel R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoWas looking for a Carhartt alternative, and I got a major upgrade!
Couldn’t be happier with my coat! It’s warm and felt perfect from day one. I’m 5’7” 150 lbs and was waffling between sizes small and medium...wanted it to be loose enough to layer clothes underneath but not baggy. Glad I went with the small, because it fits perfectly. Please make coats for kids because I’m sure many of us discovering your amazing brand would love to buy them for our littles!!! I’ll never go back to the other brand after this purchase. A major upgrade- unmatched quality.Was this helpful?
- EEdVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoWork coat
Great fitting coat. Very comfortable and warm. Does not bind and allows free movement. Seems to be very durable.Was this helpful?