- BSBOB S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNICE HAT
LOVE THIS HAT
- SJSam J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoDry, but not warm
I don't think it's really that fair to call this a cold weather hat. Maybe a rain chilly hat. The flaps are nice and soft with the fleece and the whole hat seems waterproof from the grizzlytec stuff, but the top of the hat doesn't seem like it's very warm since it feels very thin and doesn't seem to have any insulation up there.
It's a nice hat and I really like the way it looks.
- ASAlexa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect!
I like 6-panel hats and from what I was seeing, a lot of hats in this style are 5-panels or big flat-brims. This was exactly what I was looking for. It's lightweight and quite warm while also looking nice. I think my only complaint is the velcro. The velcro is easy to use so I understand why that design choice was made, but I think I would like the look of a nice string or something instead. I say this because while I have the flaps pulled down (if I want the flaps to be tighter against my face), I have to seriously overlap the velcro and then I get one piece rubbing on my chin and one piece flapping in the wind, out to the side. This is also the case when I have the flaps up on top of the cap if I want them to be tighter against my head. I still think it's a great hat and I'm happy with it. I might end up swapping the velcro for something that I can tie though.DDDRI DUCK2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate it, and this is great for us to know. We'll make a note to the merch team. We're glad you're happy with it!
- MTMAYAMA T.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agotoo small ;(
I bought this hat as an inner hat for my helmet and it was too small for my head. No matter how many times I stretched it with fabric softener, it would not increase in size.
If it were 4 cm or 1.6 inches larger, it would fit.
- AMAlvina m B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agoGrizzly tec ear flap cold weather hat
Unfortunately the hat is too small for my husband. Very disappointed.