Men's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Sleeve: Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, across the shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
In stock! Ships
On the jobsite, out in the field, around town, or at the game, this sherpa lined jacket is always in its element. Rugged, timeless, and built to last, the Endeavor will look new no matter how many seasons it's spent on your back. Our 100% cotton Canyon Cloth™ canvas is durable and warm without being bulky. The Endeavor jacket is fully lined with our softest-ever snow top sherpa in the body. Quilted insulated sleeves provide easy on and off over layers.
Fabric & Technology
- 10 oz., 100% cotton Canyon Cloth™ canvas
- 12 oz. snowtop poly sherpa-lining
- Chest flap pocket with snap closure
- Interior Pocket W/ Hook and Loop Closure- WR, L: 9, W: 7.5
- Interior Pocket W/ Zipper Closure- WR, L: 9.5, W: 7.5
- Exterior Chest Pocket w/ Snap- WR
- Exterior Welt Hand Pockets w/ Snap Closure
- Triple needle stitching to reinforce high-stress seams
- Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy grab zipper pull