- LMLadene M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSolstice jacket
Have worn this jacket for two Montana falls, winters, and springs. Loved it as an outside layer and ordered up a size to be able to do so.
- AWAnita W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSolstice
Great jacket, comfortable, lightweight, and warm
- ALAthena L S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat jacket/ Terrible Zipper
The weight and warmth of this jacket are PERFECT. It fits great, I love it. But the zipper is TERRIBLE quality. I have had 2 now, and within less than 5 wears the first time and less than 10 wears the second, the zipper is broken. It does that thing where it unzips from the bottom, or in the middle and then the zipper is basically stuck. It's so frustrating.
- LMLadene M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSolstice jacket
Absolutely a favorite winter jacket...maybe a little iffy at 30 below but ordered a size up for layering. Right length, light-weight, right price.
- PFPauline F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoRuns small
Sleeves are long enough. Binds in the shoulders and arms. Ordered a size up thinking it would be plenty roomy for layering, but couldn't wear it over a sweatshirt comfortably. Bought on sale so can't return. :(