- PPancakesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoFirst impressions are great coat
Only have had it two weeks. So far I think its great. Sheds water very well. Love the fit and look of it. Very impressed. Looks like driduck will be my go to from now on for future work gearWas this helpful?
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoNice coat, worth the price I paid!
I normally wear a 2xl jacket, I'm 5'10", 250ish lbs... But after reading many of the reviews it seems these run one size larger... I ordered the XL and it fits perfectly on me... Arms are correct length, chest is just right... Couldn't ask for a better fit... As for the construction it seems to made for work... Triple stitching all over, snap pockets, heavy duty zipper, durable material... And I love the full quilted lining, easy on and easy off but still keeps you warm... Overall, I'm impressed!Was this helpful?
- AAndresVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat against the rain
I went to a trip in Brazil and this jacket did more than terrific against pouring rain kept me really dry. I don't have any complaints but I do wish there was a zipper pocket inside the jacketWas this helpful?
- CDChristopher D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFirst impression is great!
This Sequoia jacket on first impression is amazing! The long tail is great and the fit is perfect. Can't wait to beat the heck out of it and really see what it's made of! Hopefully this is a long relationship I'll have with dri-duck.Was this helpful?
- DDavidVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat Winter Jacket
Wow, this Jacket is amazing. I’m a Texas guy, and I bought this jacket as a winter coat than I used on a vacation in Boston in the winter. I walked around with this jacket in a blizzard in Boston, and it kept me warm and dry. It’s amazing for the price. Also it runs a bit large which is perfect if you wanted layer up underneath.Was this helpful?