- DBDean B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoOverland Jacket
This jacket is just what I was looking for on those moderately colder days. What would make this a five star review for me is having some depth to the front outside pockets. The pockets are straight horizontal at bottom with no depth so it would be very easy for things to fall out. There is a snap on each pocket that may help this issue a little, but is an inconvenience to snap and un-snap all the time.
- MWMatthew W B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoOverland jacket
Great jacket, just what I wanted. I ordered a 4X and fits just right. It's not heavy which is what I wanted, I can add a zippered hooded sweatshirt for extra warmth, but have been wearing it all weekend on windy days in the 40's and 50's and have been very comfortable. The pockets should be slanted so things stay in better, but overall I love Dri Duck.
- SSallyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect fit and good quality
Perfect fit and great quality
- DTDaniel T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoOverland Jacket
Great Jacket! fits great, perfect for my use, I expect to use it a long time.
- DdaveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoOverland jacket
I really wanted to like this jacket. Almost impossible to find an un-insulated cotton duck jacket any more. Love the material, not he fit. Waist is too open and made for guys with big bellies. Front pockets are straight horizontal at bottom so it would be very easy for things to fall out. Really nice try, but just not for me. Donated it so maybe someone else can enjoy it.