- PPancakesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoGreat work coat
As advertised tough chore coat that is perfect for outdoor chores, work, or camping. Sizing seems to be on point. I am sure this coat will be withbme for the next 15 years as my last one was.Was this helpful?
- MMattVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat Coat
Tbis was a great replacement fir my wornout Carhart jacket. It is lighter but just as warm. My only gripes is I wish it has breast pockets on both side inside and out and the inside pocket was not so low. Still deserves 5 stars. Hope it hokds up the same for years to come.Was this helpful?
- JJasonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat fit
I’m happy that it fit on the first try. Feels like good quality too and durable. Guess you don’t have to spend $200+ to get a good coat. For reference, I’m. 6-3, 270# and bought the 2xl tall and it fits great.Was this helpful?
- CHChristopher H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoOUTLAW JACKET
I just got my jacket yesterday and I am very happy. HIH quality! It is all I need for NC winters. Will be moving to West Virginia mountains by end of summer and I will buy the Endeavor or Rambler before I go.Was this helpful?
- MJMikell, J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoOutlaw Jacket
I wanted a Quality jacket, I feel l got a Quality garment for a lower price than I expected to pay. The fit, the tailoring, the material were all exceptional. The day I received my jacket we had a nice down pour so I put it on, boy was I surprised at how warm this jacket was and how many compliments I received about the jacket.Was this helpful?