- JOJerry O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Coat
Working for the railroad is punishing enough. But this coat is great. You’ll need a decent hoodie, this coat and your set for winter. I have 3 of them, 2 for work and 1 for odd jobs around the house.
- WwilliamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agonavigator
Jacket is handsome, but not warm and a bit noisy given that tis a nylon type material that crinkles when you move.
Worth the sale price I think.
- TBTimothy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoFit
I ordered a Large fit great everywhere but NOT in the elbows. It was to tight. I wish there was extra room so they could bend.
- MDMichael D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat jacket!
Love everything about this jacket. Great fit and really keeps you warm for a lighter weight jacket. The styling is great and it is very well made.
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 year agoA Little Disappointed
This is a windbreaker with a thin fleece lining. I feel a disappointed with this jacket. The pictures and the description made it seem much thicker, and more durable (looked like canvas). It is probably not even worth the sale price. I would expect to pay $30-40 for something like this. I was really sold on the brand, but now I probably won't buy anything else unless I can try it on first.