- DODan O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice and long
I bought this for my Brother in law, who is tall and has long arms. The XL fit him perfect.
- MMWrightVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBroken in on arrival and toasty warm
Great shirt Jac! Soft, comfortable, nice and warm. Arrived broken in and ready to go!
- NCNoel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Shirt Jac
I was a little worried because I basically bought this because of Instagram marketing (it works, guys!), but it is great. I'm 5'6" and about 155 after this year, and the Small fits perfect--and will still be great if I lose some quaran-pounds. It seems really well made and high quality, and while I was hoping to find a lined canvas shirt-jac, this is maybe the perfect WFH, and get outside with my kids shirt possible. Thanks!
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoJackson Shirt Jac
If you like well made warm heavy lined button down shirts like I do then definitely pick this up. It runs big though. I prefer a tighter fit. I am 6’1 180lbs and I ordered the large based on their measurements and it was way to big even with a heavy sweatshirt underneath. I returned it for a medium and I am much happier
- CBCurtis B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoShirt jac
I Love it. It’s comfortable & warm on days when all you want to wear underneath is a button down. Thanks driduck for making a superior product.