Men's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Sleeve: Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, across the shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
- In stock! Ships
Feminine and featherlight, the Release is a must-have for gals who spend time outdoors and on the water—even if you’re not inclined to fish. This versatile shirt is constructed of our durable ripstop fabric, enhanced with UPF 40+ sun protection, which blocks 97% of harmful UV rays. The Release is also treated with Teflon™ Shield+ fabric protector that acts as a barrier, repelling water and oil-based stains that would typically ruin your shirt. Last but certainly not least, a vented back with a breathable, built-in mesh lining keeps you cool and comfortable on the water, on the job, or just out and about on hot days. Built with exceptional attention to detail, Release is versatile, functional, and tougher than your typical button-down shirt.
- Ladies’ 2.2 oz. 100%, rip-stop Polyester convertible sleeve fishing shirt
- UPF 40+ sun protection that blocks 97.5% or more harmful UV rays
- Repel Teflon™ fabric protector, repels water and oil based stains
- Vented back with mesh lining
- Industrial strength, heat resistant buttons that test twice as strong as a standard shirt button
- Teflon™ is a registered trademark of Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by DRI DUCK Traders.