- JRJudy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWomens Dri duck shirts
Love this shirt!!
- JFJohn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoYour Products
Your products are well priced and of fine quality for long wear. I give you a
5 of 5 rating.
- DSDonna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLadies MORTAR work shirt
I love this100% cotton Heavy work shirt plus offers UPF 50 protection from the sun.
Perfect when needing A little protection or if a chilly day this shirt is very well-made and is wonderful for outdoor activities such as gardening,lawn mowing, trimming bushes,strolling or even around the house on a cold morning. Suggest wearing a little T-shirt underneath as it is not extremely long. I purchased two colors and look forward to enjoying my shirts for years to come.I ordered extra large and works perfectly for me. I am 5“5’ 170 lbs. with wide shoulders & long arm length.
- CMColleen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 years agoShirt length too short
The tail length of the shirt is cut way too short. I work in the field frequently and the shirt rides up all the time no matter if I try tucking it in or not. I normally wear a small but went with a medium and the length is still way too short. I’m 5’4 and wear so this kind of thing shouldn’t be an issue.
- AAbbieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat Work Shirt!
For reference: 5'7" | 135 lb | Athletic build.
I ordered a Small in the Cactus color and so far I love it. It seems durable and has held up well to working outside and riding. I typically fall between a Small and Medium in shirts, but the Small fits me well! It is nice to have a shirt that is sturdy and actually fits. If you're planning on layering or like baggier clothing, maybe consider sizing up!
Overall a great product!