Move over, John Dutton. We built a classic western style jacket that's built for the cold and engineered with DRI DUCK's signature POWER MOVE® features.
Size and Fit Guide
Men's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Sleeve: Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, across the shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
Fabric & Technology
- 8.5 oz., 59% cotton/39% polyester/2% spandex DRY FLEX™ canvas with water-resistant, DWR finish
- Inside twill blanket lining and quilted insulated nylon-lined sleeves
- POWER MOVE® features include: Flex Action underarm gussets and Flex Action articulated elbow
- Bellowed double-entry hand pockets with snap closure
- Western yoke at front and back
- Triple needle stitching to reinforce seams
- Corduroy collar
- Exterior Bellowed double-entry hand pockets with snap closure
- Interior Cell phone pocket w/ Hook & Loop Closure- WR, L: 8.5, W: 5
- Interior Side Entry Patch Pocket w/ Snap Closure- WL, L: 9, W: 7.5
- Interior Concealed Decoration Zipper
- Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy-grab zipper pull