- MAMatt A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size 2XLSize Purchased 2XLHeight 6' 0"State CaliforniaRated 5 stars12 hours agoJust right.
I like it. The sealed seams keeps me dry underneath. It has enough weight to keep me warm but not too hot.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DDDRI DUCK10 seconds ago
This is fantastic! We appreciate you leaving a review and taking the time to do so.
- SShannonVerified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased LHeight 5' 10"State ArizonaRated 5 stars1 month agoHe loves it and the brand
Last Christmas I found the DriDuck brand when I was tasked with finding ‘a Carharrt-style of jacket that is actually comfortable to wear’ to replace this worn old camo hunting jacket. I got him a Cheyenne and he has been in love with it ever since. Then got him a Torrent for rain, and again, he loves it. He now has a second Cheyenne in a different color, and a Motion. The coat rack with his day-to-day first picks for outerwear is all DriDuck now.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DDDRI DUCK1 month ago
This is great to hear! We're glad he loves the gear. Thank you for leaving us a thoughtful review! We appreciate it.
- AMAl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XLSize Purchased XLHeight 5' 7"State MichiganRated 5 stars4 months agoPerfect layer of Protection from Rain
Love this Jacket Just the right amount of layer to keep you warm and dryQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DMDaniel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased MRated 5 stars4 months agoTorrent is perfect for the rainy days ahead
Very good quality material and comfortable right awayQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DEDon E.I do not recommend this productUsual Size XLSize Purchased XLHeight 6' 1"State IowaRated 2 stars4 months agoGreat looking windbreaker, NOT waterproof at all.
I purchased this jacket with high hopes of it being a rainjacket that ACTUALLY is waterproof. The first rain day I fished with it, it was a light rain and did ok. The second time however, I was in a downpour for approximately 20 minutes and was soaked to the core underneath. Good looking jacket, comfortable and good fit, but at best this is a windbreaker/light rain resistant. Very disappointed due to the claim of "Waterproof, seam sealed, 10,000mm".... not even close.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Broken- in ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5