Men's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Sleeve: Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, across the shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
- In stock! Ships
Hard work is a force to be reckoned with. That's why we built the Force Bomber—a simple yet stylish Canyon Cloth™ canvas jacket that embodies the classic bomber style. Part of our POWER MOVE™ collection, this canvas bomber jacket is equipped with exaggerated articulated elbows and a Flex Action™ bi-swing back for the guys that reach, swing, and bend on the job. We don't stop there when it comes to comfort. The Force Bomber is equipped with gator cuff sleeves and a ribbed waistband to trap in heat. You'll find a soft, blanket lining on the inside, making this jacket a new favorite go-to. The Force Bomber is the perfect alliance between style and function. Keep this one at the front of your closet.
Fabric & Technology
- 10 oz., 100% cotton Canyon Cloth™ canvas
- Inside twill blanket lining and quilted nylon-lined sleeves
- POWER MOVE® features include Flex Action back and articulated elbows
- Exterior Chest Pocket with Zipper Closure- WR
- Interior Concealed Decoration Zipper- WL
- Interior Side Entry Patch Pocket with Hidden Snap Closure- WL, L: 9, W: 7.5
- Interior Cell Phone Pocket w/ Hook & Loop Closure- WL, L: 8.5, W: 5
- Reinforced stitching on high-stress seams
- Ribbed waistband
- Storm cuff
- Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy-grab zipper pull