- GRGustavo R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoTerrain jacket
The jacket fits great. The quilted nylon lining is excellent. Lint, fuss, hair does not stick.
The jacket feels good, looks good. Not heavy not light and definitely not STIFF.
I love the two tone color.
The hand pocket liners need improvement.
The material feels thin and cheap, it sticks to the hands. Not comfortable.
The draw string on the hood is too thick. You have to pull hard to gather the hood.
Not a deal breaker.
Address these issues and it will be a, 5 star rating.
- BBillVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat jacket
Warm without being heavy. Fits true to size, with plenty of mobility.
- JJeffVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBest jacket!
Love this jacket. 3rd one of this style. Very durable and true to size!
- RSRick S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago2 tone brown Terrain coat.
Glad I ordered an XL.After wearing and being soiled I washed the coat and dried it in the dryer. Now it fits me to a T. Other than that I can't say enough about the looks and style of this coat.....Can't wait for the sub zero temps to come and see how it holds up to the harsh weather. A big thumbs up on this product....
- MSMike S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 years agoTerrain Jacket
Love the style and fit of the Jacket but the hand pocket liner is terrible cheap material, A mans hand stick to that like Velcro. It ruins the jacket