The Laredo offers the durability and warmth of a jacket twice its size—without the extra bulk. It's built with our sturdy Boulder Cloth™ canvas, and features a textured thermal lining that provides additional warmth without cumbersome weight.
Size and Fit Guide
Men's Shirts, Pullovers, and Jackets
Please use this chart as a general guide. All units are inches.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest, just under armpit.
Waist: Measure around waist at the smallest circumference.
Sleeve: Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, across the shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.
Slim-cut feel through the chest, sleeves and waist for throwing on over a t-shirt or wearing alone.
Loose cut with a slightly slimmer waist built to take you from work to weekend.
Generous cut through the chest, sleeves and waist with enough room to sweat and move on the job.
For any other questions regarding size or fit please contact our team.
Fabric & Technology
- 12 oz., 100% cotton Boulder Cloth™ canvas
- Textured thermal lining
- Interior Cell Phone pocket w/ Hook & Loop Closure- WR, L: 8.5, W: 5
- Side Entry Patch Pocket, w/ Hook & Loop Closure- WL, L: 9, W: 7.5
- Articulated elbows
- Drop tail with canvas facing
- Three-piece hood designed to contour for a comfortable fit
- Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy-grab zipper pull