- PPatriciaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agooverall great bag but more like 4.5 stars
This is my new go to backpack. I had a 13 in kanken (fjallraven backpack) before but I needed a new backpack which could hold my bigger work laptop. I use this backpack when commuting to work, or hanging out in the city, or when travelling. Although it isn't perfect, I'd buy it again because it is affordable, arrived on time, and is unique.
- I really love the deep front pocket, you can fit lots of stuff in it and it's easy to access.
- I like the main compartment zipper which protects my stuff from the elements but it'd be nice to have 2 zips so that I could use a lock when traveling.
- The color is really nice (no issues with color transfer) and doesn't stain easily.
- I've gotten lots of compliments already on the backpack!
- It holds a lot of stuff, you could use the backpack as a weekender bag.
- I got used to not having a waterbottle pouch.
- The velcro holding the laptop and ipad compartment is a bit long and sticks to stuff.
- The clasp in the front can be hard to open if you don't balance it on a flat surface. It will flop around if left unclasped.
- I'm pretty small so I had to adjust the straps a lot. I had to double knot them to prevent it from dangling and hitting my leg.
- The inside open pocket is kind of shallow; not very useful.
- Although a lot can fit, don't put too many heavy things in because you will feel it in the soft straps.
- JJasonI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoCool Bag
Such a cool and unique look for a bag. I travel a lot and this quickly became my favorite bag to carry through the airport. It holds all my stuff really well but is nice and lightweight.