Modeled after our Denali Mountain Fleece™ pullover, the Brooks is your next best thing for undeniable warmth when the air gets crisper and you need a reliable layer. Built with ultra-comfortable poly sherpa fleece that is anti-pill and anti-static, the Brooks is the most touchable, shamelessly cozy item in your arsenal yet maintains DRI DUCK's rugged features. We don't build anything for only one use. Complete with a stretch cuff and waistband to lock in warmth, throw this under a winter jacket for extra layering or throw it over a tee to brace the cold - whether you're going to work or building a fire on the weekend. The Brooks is outfitted with our signature rugged trims and finishes, including a functional chest pocket to store your necessities. Throw it on for work, run it through the ringer, take it out to dinner. Either way, you'll be hanging onto this for years to come.
- 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex dewspo trims
- Stretch cuff and waistband
- Chest pocket with snap closure
- Quarter-length five snap placket with signature DRI DUCK snaps
- Anti-pill exterior and interior to ensure longevity
- Anti-static finish